The right Connectivity is vital to ensure your business’s productivity and growth. 2 Circles’ extensive portfolio provides a complete range of professional and reliable Connectivity solutions designed to fit every possible business requirement.
UK businesses clocked up 149m hours of internet downtime between them in 2015 which cost to the economy £12.3 b in lost productivity.
Guaranteed (up to 4-7 hrs SLA)
SIP Assured ADSL
Future proof option with download speeds up to 24Mb.
A great value ethernet option with in-built resilience, guaranteed speeds and great coverage.
SIP Assured FTTC
Next generation broadband with download speeds of up to 80Mb and 7 hour SLA.
Game changing option delivering very high bandwidth connectivity and compelling value
Optimal data-carrying technology for heavy using businesses that rely on their data.
The ultimate in internet connectivity. With fully bespoke and optimised solutions to optimise staff productivity and provide dedicated lines with built-in resilience ensuring business security.
Superfast broadband for your business with download speeds up to 80Mb.
For when you are building in network resiliency
Small Business Package
Great value connectivity for smaller businesses with download speeds up to 24Mb.
Superfast broadband for your business with download speeds up to 40Mb.
Fibre to the premises with downloads of up to 330Mb.
Launched in November, 2 Circles has a suite of Enhance Services, designed to protect our protect our customers from unforeseen Fraud, hardware and engineering charges. If you would like to Opt Out, visit the all new Customer Portal.
For customers with lines that are Call-enabled. Voice Safe is designed to mitigate both the risk and financial effect of Billing Fraud. The service includes:
- Pro-active barring of international and premium rate Calls
- Enhanced monitoring of Call volumes and profiles to identify fraudulent activity
- Bill credit of up to £10,000 on any billing fraud on covered lines.
JUST £2 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH
For customers with a Voice activated line. Line Protect is designed to cover any unforeseen Engineer charges when there is a fault on the line that is not a Network issue and therefore incurs costly and unbudgeted charges, previously charged to your business. The service includes:
- The cost of any call-out charge if the problem doesn’t lie in the Network
- Enables us to make a quicker decision to send an engineer, which results in faster resolution times if the problem does lie in the Network.
JUST £1 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH
For all our Broadband customers. Broadband Protect is designed to optimise our service with:
- Enhanced Broadband Router management break fix service
- Free Out of hours telephone support, 24 x 7 x 365
- Engineering site visits for the purpose of identifying and attempting to resolve any issue(s) that are preventing the broadband router from establishing an internet connection.
JUST £3.99 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH