2 Circles provides business calls and lines packages that are tailored to meet the specific voice communication requirements of your business. From single analogue business lines to complex multi-site solutions, our range of products and services are fully scalable allowing you to easily change and add to them as your business grows.
45% of UK businesses have already switched to this game-changing new technology and right now is a great time to think about updating your phone system to IP Voice before BT switch off the ISDN Network. IP Voice has considerable benefits over traditional phone systems:
- Businesses moving to IP Voice report 35% annual savings
- No wasted phone lines – IP Voice is fully flexible to changing requirements
- Take your number with you wherever you may move to
- Keep your business working with disaster-recovery built in as standard
If you want to understand more about IP Voice, you may find this article interesting.
2 Circles is a top 5 provider of Openreach Wholesale Line Rental (WLR3) in the UK allowing us to schedule installations and resolve faults, so you can be assured that all line orders have identical lead times as BT but with the added bonus of 2 Circles’ outstanding customer service. Our range of Fixed Line services include:
- Bundle Tariffs
- Single & Multiline Analogue Lines
- ISDN2 & ISDN30e channels
We offer an extensive range of Geographic and Non-Geographic Inbound call solutions at great rates.
With the flexibility of either managing your own Inbound Numbers via our easy to use portal or as a Managed Service where you will be able to request changes via telephone or email to your dedicated Account Manager.
As your business becomes ever more mobile and sophisticated, Inbound Services can have major benefits:
- Disaster Recovery – reroute as you require
- Move your number with you if you move premises
- Increased Customer Service as you can follow a customer’s journey with you
- Call Diverts so you never miss a call
- Call Recording for monitoring and training purposes
Fax to email
All our customers receive the additional benefit of a free Fax to Email number which allows you to receive faxes directly into your email inbox enabling you to receive faxes even when you are away from the office.
Launched in November, 2 Circles has a suite of Enhance Services, designed to protect our customers from unforeseen Fraud, hardware and engineering charges. If you would like to Opt Out, visit the all new Customer Portal.
For customers with lines that are Call-enabled. Voice Safe is designed to mitigate both the risk and financial effect of Billing Fraud. The service includes:
- Pro-active barring of international and premium rate Calls
- Enhanced monitoring of Call volumes and profiles to identify fraudulent activity
- Bill credit of up to £10,000 on any billing fraud on covered lines.
JUST £2 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH
For customers with a Voice activated line. Line Protect is designed to cover any unforeseen Engineer charges when there is a fault on the line that is not a Network issue and therefore incurs costly and unbudgeted charges, previously charged to your business. The service includes:
- The cost of any call-out charge if the problem doesn’t lie in the Network
- Enables us to make a quicker decision to send an engineer, which results in faster resolution times if the problem does lie in the Network.
JUST £1 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH
For all our Broadband customers. Broadband Protect is designed to optimise our service with:
- Enhanced Broadband Router management break fix service
- Free Out of hours telephone support, 24 x 7 x 365
- Engineering site visits for the purpose of identifying and attempting to resolve any issue(s) that are preventing the broadband router from establishing an internet connection.
JUST £3.99 PER LINE/CHANNEL PER MONTH
Request more info
To find out more call us on 03456 200 200 or complete the form:
We use the data collected to contact you in relation to your enquiry. We will not use your data for marketing purposes outside of our group. How data is stored and used can be found in our privacy notice.