Making telecoms simple


We can provide and manage all your telecoms under one unified account, so you can get on and manage your business.

Are you still using ISDN?

Do you have a plan for the impending switch-off of the copper and digital networks?

Want the Government to help pay for your Broadband?

Find out how we can help you claim up to £2,500 towards your broadband upgrade.

Making your business mobiles stress and hassle-free

We are one the few service providers in the UK that can supply mobile phone services from all 3 major networks (OE, EE & Vodafone) all one single invoice.

Our ethos is simply to help businesses get the most out of the technologies available to them, and provide cost effective solutions that match their requirements and long term needs. We provide and manage your telecoms under a unified account, whilst you manage your business.

As part of nationwide service provider, 2 Circles Communications, we deliver the full range of fixedline, mobile, IP technology and site integration.

With a current client base in the Northeast of over 400 business clients, and over 8000 UK wide, we are part of one of the largest privately owned service providers in the UK.

Our pool of expertise, network buying power, and 24/7 support structure, means we can provide a best in class service on all major networks, for all levels of business, at great value.

Request a call back

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What could you do with a Gigabit capable Internet connection?

  • Take advantage of new technology such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and benefit from free calls and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
  • Fully utilise Cloud computing with no limits on your ability to access data, plus with an ultrafast connection you can upload more, faster.
  • Improve your customers’ experience with fast and reliable in-store Wi-Fi.
  • Save your business time and money, with employees no longer waiting for unresponsive applications to launch and for files to load.

Hundreds of businesses like yours have already benefited from faster connections with the Government Gigabit Voucher Scheme.

Don’t miss out, the previous voucher scheme in 2015 closed six months early due to the high number of applications.

If you are a SME with fewer than 250 employees and a turnover of less than £45 million find out today if your business is eligible.

2 Circles has maintained an industry-leading customer retention rate of over 99.5% for more than 11 years.​

96% of all calls are answered within just three rings, the other 4% within four rings.​

Every 2 Circles customer benefits from one dedicated point of contact for every aspect of their account.

Fill in the form to request a call back or call us now on 01224 228068

Email  info@2circlesnortheast.com

Even if you are not fortunate enough to be presently located in a scheme area talk to us about Gigabit connectivity options available where you are, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at how cost effective Gigabit capable connectivity has now become.

Channel Partners