Government Gigabit Connection Voucher Scheme
The Government is promoting Gigabit-capable connectivity by providing £67 million in funding to businesses areas across the UK.
Request a call back
The scheme allows businesses to claim up to £2,500 towards the cost of Gigabit capable connectivity, giving them the highest speed Internet connection available.
What could you do with a Gigabit capable Internet connection?
- Save your business time and money and increase productivity with guaranteed broadband ensuring you always have a constant, reliable Internet connection.
- Take advantage of new technology such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and benefit from free calls and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Fully utilise Cloud computing with no limits on your ability to access data, plus with an ultra-fast connection you can upload more, faster.
- Improve your customers’ experience with fast and reliable in-store Wi-Fi.
So if you are a business with fewer than 250 employees and a turnover of less than £45 million contact us today.
Hundreds of businesses like yours have already benefited from faster connections. But be aware, the scheme is only available until March 2021 or until funds run out.
Don’t miss out, the previous voucher scheme in 2015 closed six months early due to the high number of applications.
* The amount businesses can claim has been reduced to £2,500 from the 27th November 2018
Fill in the form to request a call back or call us now on 03456 200 200
Find out about Gigabit connectivity options available where you are, you could be pleasantly surprised at how cost effective Gigabit capable connectivity has now become.