Complete business communications with exclusive packages for Scottish Care Members
Care Home Service Providers
Can you afford your broadband to go down?
- No connection sharing with the neighbourhood
- No drop in broadband speeds
How can this help your business?
- Save time and money with guaranteed broadband ensuring you always have a constant, reliable internet connection
- Improve your residents’ experience with fast and reliable Wi-Fi
- Take advantage of new technology such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and benefit from free calls and built-in business continuity
Care at Home Providers
Streamline your mobile requirements and keep them secure
The big switch: prepare for the inevitable
In 2025 BT will switch off all traditional analogue landlines (ISDN and PSTN) and won’t be installing any after 2020. After the switch off all phone communication will happen through the internet and mobile networks, putting enormous pressure on traditional networks. Make sure your business benefits high-quality communication and beat the rush due to the increasing demand for lease lines by switching now.
To find out more use the form below to request a call back or call us on 0131 3000 103
Request a call back
One dedicated point of contact
Every 2 Circles customer benefits from one dedicated point of contact for every aspect of their account
99.5% Customer Retention
2 Circles has maintained an industry-leading customer retention rate of over 99.5% for over 11 years
We’re fast to get your call
96%of all our calls are answered within just three rings, the other 4% within four rings