» Scottish Care Scottish Care | 2 Circles Communications

Complete business communications with exclusive packages for Scottish Care Members

Care Home Service Providers

Can you afford your broadband to go down?

A dedicated leased line is the guarantee of a high-speed connection at all times.

  • No connection sharing with the neighbourhood
  • No drop in broadband speeds


How can this help your business?

  • Save time and money with guaranteed broadband ensuring you always have a constant, reliable internet connection
  • Improve your residents’ experience with fast and reliable Wi-Fi
  • Take advantage of new technology such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and benefit from free calls and built-in business continuity

Care at Home Providers

Streamline your mobile requirements and keep them secure

Our unique relationships with the mobile networks mean you receive the most competitive pricing while benefiting from a named account manager you can reach within four rings. We can provide all networks on a single invoice, meaning no more waiting on hold dealing with a network call centre, making your mobile telecoms stress and hassle-free. Our Mobile Device Management goes above and beyond to give you absolute control of your mobile devices. We can protect sensitive company information in a bring your own device (BYOD) environment.

The big switch: prepare for the inevitable 

In 2025 BT will switch off all traditional analogue landlines (ISDN and PSTN) and won’t be installing any after 2020. After the switch off all phone communication will happen through the internet and mobile networks, putting enormous pressure on traditional networks. Make sure your business benefits high-quality communication and beat the rush due to the increasing demand for lease lines by switching now.

To find out more use the form below to request a call back or call us on 0131 3000 103

Request a call back

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

One dedicated point of contact

Every 2 Circles customer benefits from one dedicated point of contact for every aspect of their account

99.5% Customer Retention 

2 Circles has maintained an industry-leading customer retention rate of over 99.5% for over 11 years

We’re fast to get your call

96%of all our calls are answered within just three rings, the other 4% within four rings

Channel Partners